Thursday 6 October 2016

1) Why did i choose media studies?
         I chose media studies because it looks fun to do and other peoples work has inspired me to                  create my own skit.

2) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
         the part that i am looking forward to the most is making the film because it looks like a lot of fun.

3) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
         I'm hoping to learn how to create videos with really good editing skills and also i'm hoping to learn how
         to use cameras.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
          The last TV programme that i watched was take me out.


5) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
           I hoping to get an A or an A* in media studies even a B will be good.

6) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
          I believe TV programmes or films appeal to the audience because they are entertaining.

7) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
          The technology that i have used to access the media in the last 24 hours is my phone.

8) What device do you use most to access the media?
         The device that i use to access the media is my phone.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment